Are there any players in Connecticut?

By KatawaGrey, in Warhammer Invasion Community

I just learned how to play this game and now I am looking for people to play with in Connecticut.

If you're interested in playing, drop me a line here and we'll discuss meet-up details.

I'm in Manchester, CT. If you or anyone else want to play Warhammer invasion PM me.

Apparently there's no way to PM someone on this board (big problem) so email me I guess? w e s l e y s h a v e r @ h o t m a i l . c o m (spaced to confuse SPAM bots hopefully.

Hey, sorry, after not getting responses for a while, I stopped coming to the forum. I would love to meet up and play.

There's a couple of us who play in the Western Connecticut wargame club as well (and I think a bunch more are buying in finally). We have a yahoo group set up as well at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wct_wargamers/ . We mostly play board games but every once in a while break out games like this.

-Shane

I live in CT (Stratford) and can probably meet-up somewhere.

Awesome. I actually play Magic at Gaming Etc. and one of the guys who works there is interested in learning how to play.

If anyone is interested, I will be taking my cards to Gaming Etc. In Stratford on Thursday around 7. The address is 555 Lordship Boulevard and hopefully one of the guys who works there will be playing.

I live up near the airport in Windsor Locks. I'd be willing to travel about 30 minutes to meet somebody to play. Unfortunately, that excludes the Fairfield County folk, but I'd be willing to hear from northern or central connecticut players. I also play/collect several other games if you're interested.

I just started playing and would be interested in meeting other Warhammer: Invasion players. I live n Windsor Locks, Ct & I'm wiling to travel to play. Feel free to contact if interested in getting some games in.

I am just getting into this game. I should have my core set tomorrow. If anyone is in or near central CT and wants to hang out at Flagship Comics and Games in Southington, drop me a line here