Missing pieces...where to contact?

By player662012, in Kingsburg

It seemed to be more straightfoward on the old FFG site, when it came to contacting them about missing pieces.

Should I just send a note to customer service? I got my new copy of Kingsburg for x-mas yesterday and found my dice bag to be missing exactly all 3 blue dice (I thought the black dice were actually mispainted really dark blue dice at first), and my token bag to be missing exactly all 3 yellow tokens. At least I can still play 4 players by combining my yellow dice with my blue tokens, but still.

I also wonder what the odds are of having both those errors happening within the same box. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

I'm just afraid of sending to that web form and having it lost in the sea of what will probably be hundreds of e-mails that some poor FFG employee is going to have to waid through when they get back from x-mas vacation.

You have to go to the user support option at the bottom of the home page. I'm sure, especially at this time of year, they will devote more than a single employee to address those mails. Their customer support is very fast.

Are you sure you're missing 3 yellow tokens? There should be 17 for each color, not three. Unless the FFG edition is different...

Not the cardboard ones. The round wooden ones that came in a totally different bag from the dice. My cardboard sheet was perfectly unpunched and missing no tokens.

Yay, my pieces are finally on their way. :)

And they arrived today. :)

Let my timeline above be a nice note for future inquiries into the same subject matter.

In my experience, FFG customer service is great. When I bought Through the Desert around Christmas, I found that I had two bags of the same color camels. I emailed them and someone promptly responded to my email. In less than a week, I had my peices. So far, thats the only experience I've had dealing with their customer service.