Descent Misprint

By No1Sciguy, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hey I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I just received a new copy of Descent JITD and one of the counter/map punch boards has the pictures 90 degrees out of phase with the punch marks making the counters next to useless. Did this happen across the whole printing or am I just one unlucky guy?

No1Sciguy said:

Hey I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I just received a new copy of Descent JITD and one of the counter/map punch boards has the pictures 90 degrees out of phase with the punch marks making the counters next to useless. Did this happen across the whole printing or am I just one unlucky guy?

I'm guessing you're just unlucky. If it were a widespread problem I would expect to have seen a lot more people complaining about it, and so far you're the first. The good news is FFG is super-fantastico about replacing defective components. Send an e-mail off to customer service with as much identifying information as you can about the misprinted sheet (if memory serves they all have a code, or at least a letter, somewhere along the edge) and I'm sure you'll have a replacement soon enough.