Minis available for sale at GenCon. Now how do we get them?

By jcook119, in Arkham Horror Investigators

I am amazed no one has posted about this yet. FF brought all 48 minis to GenCon and they were for sale. I held them in my hands, they look very nice. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to purchase them at the con. Had to contribute all my cash to our driver, who's car broke down on Saturday, to get the car fixed. So Fantasy Flight, WHEN can I buy them, and WHERE do I order them? I want all 48, and am happy to give you $4 each for them.

The guy working the booth that I talked to said that they would not be available for general sale for a few months yet, but they had this lot to sell at the con.

Thanks,

James

Not for a few months?? Ah, that's a bummer... I thought they'd be coming out right after Gencon.

On Thursday I was told the minis at GenCon were the first minis produced and the limited number available had been flown in specifically for GenCon. It will be about 2 months for the rest of the minis to be finished and shipped across the sea to the US for purchase on this website.

The minis look fantastic. Better than most rares from the D&D and Star Wars minis lines. I had no plans on buying them, but made the mistake of pulling a few off the shelves and looking closely at them. I failed my will save and bought all 48.

Yes, I was told at Gen Con that possibly late September or early October is when we'd see them available on the website for purchase.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if they would just have a "purchase all in this collection" button in the shop, I'd be a very happy camper. Seems to make sense from a sales viewpoint too - easier to click one button than eight, or sixteen, even if you don't really want Jenny.