Any Gen Con reports?

By Ruvion, in Dust Tactics

Mucho appreciated!

I need to budget my Fall boardgame purchases.

Was first in line for the Deluxe Edition. I kept going back and forth on whether I should spend the money, but after seeing the miniatures, I had to buy it. I think it was worth it. From what I understand they said that future releases will also have the option to buy painted. The detail is really great, eyes, lips, hoses, rust around the flamethrower connections. No Regrets at all. I have limited painting experience, and have paid for others to paint miniatures and I think I got my moneys worth. The miniatures for the next release look great too. Well gotta head back out to GENCON.

Dcal12 said:

Was first in line for the Deluxe Edition. I kept going back and forth on whether I should spend the money, but after seeing the miniatures, I had to buy it. I think it was worth it. From what I understand they said that future releases will also have the option to buy painted. The detail is really great, eyes, lips, hoses, rust around the flamethrower connections. No Regrets at all. I have limited painting experience, and have paid for others to paint miniatures and I think I got my moneys worth. The miniatures for the next release look great too. Well gotta head back out to GENCON.

Thanks for the info Dcal12. Any chance of getting a few pictures of those expansion minis. Maybe post them on BoardGameGeek?

Went and posted some pics, but my camera doesnt do them justice.

Cheers for that Dcal12. They do look good, especially the mech's. Be sure to let us know how it plays.

Thanks.

Chim

P.S. Don't forget to give us the low down on those expansion minis, from what you can remember.