Blood Bowl Game

By Facepalm2, in Living Card Games

Any one notice the advertisement for this card game? What do you all think about it. It does not say much but still.

SO many interesting things announced from FFG.

I think LCG would be an interesting format for Blood Bowl. But the tiny bit that's up about it offers no clue as to what format of card game it's going to be.

Maybe it will be a new version of Citadels cool.gif

It's a "standalone game of deckbuilding", so I assume it's no LCG.

But veeeeery interesting.

agree, "deck-buidling cardgame" doesnt sound like lcg.

Talk about a tease! I hope more info comes out tomorrow at Gencon on this.

p.s. FFG how about Mano'war remake???

I thought that maybe the announcement ended up as an error and removed, like the Sid Mier's Civilization game announcement was (It used to be in between the two warhammer invasion announcements), but I couldn't find a section for Blood Bowl in any of the FFG forums.

I hope more is revealed soon.

Deck building card game... please no dominion/thunderstone game please please please preocupado.gif

They added it to the Board Game section on the forums. It looks like it will be a everything in the box type of thing, kind of like an LCG but probably not any kind of regularly scheduled expansions.

I'd have to guess Dominion like with draft picks (draft Warhammer Invasion?). I love blood bowl, but I really can't see it as an LCG. GW has a hard enough time putting out new teams, let alone having a card game that is expandable.

It'll probably be stand-alone like anime with the occassional stand-alone box adding content. (other teams/options/...)