miner career

By Cabello, in Journey to Black Fire Pass

so, in our session we didnt have the career card for the miner. does anybody else know what their career ability is?

There is no career card included in the kit. The career ability is listed on the Miner PC's character card, top line on the right-hand side IIRC. I don't remember what it is off-hand. Rerolling (or maybe gain [W]) Observation and Nature Lore checks when underground/in mountainous terrain, I think, or something similar.

Ok, so there is a new career - that as we all know by now - will apear in The Black Fire Pass Adventure in Spring 2011. I just hope that there will be a Dwarf race book included.

ffgfan said:

Ok, so there is a new career - that as we all know by now - will apear in The Black Fire Pass Adventure in Spring 2011. I just hope that there will be a Dwarf race book included.

It said so in the preview of upcoming releases. It will contain a source book on Dwarves, along with info on their tech and rune magic.

sudden real said:

ffgfan said:

It said so in the preview of upcoming releases. It will contain a source book on Dwarves, along with info on their tech and rune magic.

And this is one of the reasons why it is worth buying. happy.gif Finnaly we will get a long awited race source book. gran_risa.gif

It would be good FFG makes available online the career card. So, we couldn use correctly the new Miner career.

felix.fdez said:

It would be good FFG makes available online the career card. So, we couldn use correctly the new Miner career.

The career sheets including miner are available as PDF, they're on he Support page.

I am talking about the small career card, the small one with the ability

felix.fdez said:

That ability is written on the Pregenerated PCs at the end of the adventure.

(Those ability cards should have never existed. They could have been written down on the Career card. You may copy it down on your sheet if you keep it with the dedication bonus)

Ok, thanks, I see it now.

You are right, those cards should have never existed

willmanx said:

felix.fdez said:

(Those ability cards should have never existed. They could have been written down on the Career card. You may copy it down on your sheet if you keep it with the dedication bonus)

Well the cards are useful for showing when the ability is exhausted. Also, who knows there might be some future mechanic that allows socketing those abilities.

Daedalum said:

willmanx said:

felix.fdez said:

Well the cards are useful for showing when the ability is exhausted. Also, who knows there might be some future mechanic that allows socketing those abilities.

ok, I understand that. You'll get that card later in the Dwarves supplement (spring 2011).

Yes, You're going to get this Miner skill with the Dwarf expansion. happy.gif