Harvey Walter's Figure Height Extrapolation

By tiborvadovan, in Arkham Horror Investigators

Hi,

Analysing the packaging image, I came the the conclusion that Harvey Walter's height is of approx 42 mm, give or take a few mm.

I'm assuming that "hanging hole" has a standard size (I found one of those here at hand that had 37 mm, and based my calculations on this).

Hope this of of interest to someone,

take car

I really hope not, that would be huge!!! I play Warhammer 40,000, Warmachine, Hordes, Confrontation, and other war games, and i love the fact that they're all basically 28 mm scale. It allows me to interchange them when roleplaying various games. D&D, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, Call of Cthulhu RPG, and star wars. i like having figurines that work with each other in different games.

I've been using the cardboard stands for arkham horror, and while i have a lot of the old RAFM Call of Cthulhu figurines for playing the RPG, i'd be more than happy to buy these new plastic guys if they're the same scale. if not, i'd have to pass, because for me, buying figurines that only work with one game aren't worth it (the old grenadier star wars miniatures are too small at 20 mm to be interchanged, but come on! it's star wars! i can live with that, and its not like youre going to encounter a wookie in a d&d game, or an ork in star wars) i'm not a fan of prepainted plastic, but i understand that it's helped popularize miniature gaming by making it more accessible to people who aren't hobbyists.

when will we get an official word on the scale of the figurines?

The minis are definitely in the 25mm to 28mm range. I know none of them are 42mm for sure.

GrumpyBatman said:

The minis are definitely in the 25mm to 28mm range. I know none of them are 42mm for sure.

jhaelen said:

GrumpyBatman said:

I think the scale was mentioned in the initial announcement article when they still planned to sell them in monthly installments with two minis per installment. IIRC, they said the scale was 30mm.

I agree, it was stated that they will be approx. 30mm (with some characters varying due to different stance).