christmas gifts

By tonybam14, in Odds & Ends

seeing as how it is almost here ill put this up just list what you got tommorrow and share with people how you felt. all i know is im getting a 360 hurray!

so far i know im getting a new ds and i think iron man on dvd

So far, I know I'm getting:

PS3
Little Big Planet
Extra PS3 Controller
Little Big Planet guide
Smackdown vs. Raw 2009
Sora Static Arts Figure
Riku Play Arts Figure
Mickey Play Arts Figure
Sora Play Arts Figure
Play Arts Arms (Kingdom Hearts ver.)

Thats all I know so far, I'll post the rest some time down the road, when I'm not playing them...

I've so far recieved Arkham horror, 2 white gamecube controllers and 100 dollars (which will go into paying my cell phone bill -__-)

I got loads of chocolate and beer... kinda a given.

Also, cds (fave atm being birds of tokyo's cd)

dvds... Scrubs and THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EDITION OMG OMG OMG

some car stuffs

the Kingdom hearts mangas from the first series

money and some other random stuff, so all in all a great christmas, now looking towards next tuesday for my birthday!

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I've so far recieved Arkham horror, 2 white gamecube controllers and 100 dollars (which will go into paying my cell phone bill -__-)

I don't have a cell phone, my mom won't let me get one until like after high school (which I'm in now)...

TheChampIsHere said:

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I don't have a cell phone, my mom won't let me get one until like after high school (which I'm in now)...

I paid/pay for my cell phone. Mad cool phone, not so cool price tag -__-...I need a cell phone now for work and getting a hold of people I haven't seen since high school

The phone I really want is so far only coming out in Japan, it is 2 magnets, which are the screens. and they can be set up vertical, horizontal (parallel), or even perpicdicular...that one is cool...

What did I get on this rather fail day ¬.¬

Material stuff:
Pack of cigarettes
Pocky
Chocolate
Ale (L)
Razors
Deodarant
£220

Non-material stuff:
A deeper, undying hatred for the rat ******* that calls himself my Father
A loathing for my Mother's beau and his children.

Ahh, Christmas...Someone always manages to ruin it in a spectacular way.

So, Festive Salutations to all, and to all a MERRY TUESDAY!

P.S - I love Christmas dinner.

I'm just glad I got some white gamecube controllers from Japan...I'm going to totally trick my wii out...it'll look amazing.

so i got heroes season2, iron man, new pajamas, a new ds, cash, and a kingdom hearts pillow with cloud and sephiroth on it

i got a 360 elite, a new moniter, and enough money to go get chain of memories.

Lets see I got:

PS3 Controller

Sonic Unleased

Sega Superstar Tennis

Soul Caliber IV

8Gig Flashdrive

Benie with Bullet Bill

Sonic T-Shirt

Money to buy a Wii (Probably wont and will buy Guitar Hero World Tour for PS3)

200$ to spend on friends christmas presents.

FF7 Yuffie Playarts Figure

KH: Re:CoM

Talking about tricking out a Wii, did you see the ones in Nintendo Power, the guy sold the Wiis for over like $700 (it went to charity)...they looked amazing...

all i got was 95 dollars in gamestop gift cards. which got me 7 xbox 360 games. also if any one has gears of war1,kyne and lynch dead men, tom clancys end war(mostly this one) and you have xbox live if you want to friend up then the username is same as it is here tonybam14. all i need is a friend request with a message stating your username here on the forums.