Clear Sleeves for "Flight of the Giants" plane and plane control panel cards?

By CaptJack59, in Wings of War (WWI)

Greetings!

I thought I posted on this, but can't find it anywhere.

ANYwho. Regarding "Flight of the Giants" (Way cool!) - I've been trying to find sleeves for the plane cards and the plane control panel cards. The smaller cards are 66mm x 86mm or roughly 2-5/8" x 3-3/8". this is just a little bit wider than the "standard" clear sleeves (I would assume they're talking about baseball-sized cards when they say "Standard"). The larger cards in the set are 81mm x 110mm or roughly 3-3/16" x 4-3/8".

Does anyone know whether there are clear sleeves available for these cards or is Fantasy Flight planning on putting out / producing any??

Thanks!

FFG does a line of card sleeves that fit both their US and European card sizes.

However, the US sized sleeves are currently out of stack at FFG - they should be back at the end of the summer (-ish).

Hi, Schoon!

Thanks for the response! As I indicated in my first post - the smaller set of cards, they are just a little too big / too wide to fit in the American "standard"-sized card sleeves. I did find some 3" x 4" inch "sleeves". They're almost . . . I'm not sure how to describe them - it's like its a thicker sleeve, the plastic is thicker - they don't bend much. Anywho - I can use these for now and wait for sleeves for the bigger airplane cards.

I've got a whole bunch of the sleeves for the "regular" Wings of War airplane cards. Fantasy Flight Games still has them in stock - they're European- nice and thin.

J.P. Roll