Normandy rules questions

By CthIngo, in Tide of Iron

Hi there,

just received the Normandy-box - amazing stuff, scenarios seem to be great, campaign mode will hopefully work out nice too. Yet, after reading over the rules, I already got a few minor things to ask on them:

1. I understand while destroying a building attack dice hit on 5-6, while after destroying it any squad inside get's hit on 4-6 on four dice. Do squads in a collapsing building get any defense dice? Like, squads in a hex with exploding charges? I'd guess rather not, but well...

2. While we're at charges: Units in a hex with an exploding charge take 3 hits of damage automatically, which they can roll cover/armor for. If they're in a pillbox, does that full pillbox cover count? It's just that I'm thinking of they're inside a pillbox that's just blowing off, making the effect even worse... But maybe I just got a wrong picture in mind here.

3. Op Card "Outfitted Bunkers" say, a fresh squad in a bunker may operate that special MG. If it does so, is that fresh squad fatigued afterwards?

That's it so far, more will come up likely during our first game gui%C3%B1o.gif Thanks in advance for any answer!

CthIngo