Question about rules

By -Archangel-, in StarCraft

Hi all.

I am new to this forum but not to this game. I play it from time to time, usually a game or two with months of pause.

I only have SC, no BW.

1. Anyways I was wondering about something, the Zerg card that says it gives +1 attack if you have at least one unit assist your FL unit.

Does that count assist non-combat units like queens or just standard ones like more zerglings, hydras and like?

2. Also, can you have more then one bonus card (not creature cards) for each skirmish?

Let say I have a zergling as FL unit, and one zergling and a queen assisting. Can I put both the queen tech card like ensnare and a +1 to attack bonus card (or lets say metabolic boost for lings)?

You are confusing a lot of different game terms.

Reinforcement card: These are the cards with "+" symbols at the top of them, Only one may be played per skirmish

Assist Unit: These are units that have no attack capabilities but have strong technology cards

Support Unit: these are units in a skirmish that are not in the front line

So to answer your questions

1. The zerg reinforcement card that adds +1 to the attack value in a skirmish only requires a supporting unit in the skirmish it does not have to be an assist unit.

2. In each skirmish you can have a maximum of one reinforcement card(card with the "+" at the top)

Thanks for the answers.

blarknob said:

2. In each skirmish you can have a maximum of one reinforcement card(card with the "+" at the top)

But as reinforment cards can stay through all of the battle, you can have several reinforment cards active, do they then stack?

/Y