Hotel deal?

By LinkN, in Arkham Nights

I remember that FFG had a deal with the nearby Radisson hotel for the Realms of Terrinoth event, and I'm wondering if that's likely to be the case again for Arkham Nights.

Regardless, I'm interested in getting a room, and I'd like someone to split it with. I'm male, 25, non-smoker. Let me know if you're interested at all.

Edit: Actually, I just looked for rooms to get an idea on pricing, and it says there's no rooms available... if anyone already has a room there and wants someone to split the cost with, I'm game.

There are several hotels within walking distance of the Events Center, not just the Radisson. You should be able to find something relatively inexpensive.

I just might take you up on the offer. I'm trying to get my wife and/or friends to go, but I'm not sure how well that will work out. My wife is a teacher, so she may not be able to get time off, and the friends are always random with their time off or what they can afford to do. I'm a 31 year old male, non-smoker. I will keep this thread in mind as the event comes closer and I find out what's going on with people.

they're rented out already??? corazon_roto.gif

There should be rooms available at the Radisson for the special rate. Was it online that said there was nothing available?

Try giving them a call.

The Days Inn across the street from the Radisson has a 20%-off deal if you stay three nights or longer. We'll be coming in Thursday night because we'll be driving about 8 hours to get there, so we'll be there the three nights. The reservation total on the Days Inn website was about $61 a night, but I need to call and confirm.

$61 a night rate confirmed at the Days Inn. I got the rate through a Farm Bureau Insurance discount, but that rate is also available for anyone staying 3 nights or more, except I believe you have to pre-pay to get the 3 night discount rate. Otherwise I believe it's a $77 a night rate.

Anyway, see you in October!

I think it was a Motel 6 that is about 1/2 mile from the Events Center that my buddy got for the LCG Mega Regionals back in April, and it was pretty reasonable ($50 a night, maybe?). And an easy drive from the center, too.

I just booked my room today. The $79 rate is still available at the Radisson if you call in, even though the web link says that the offer has expired.

The Days Inn does have a special rate of $56 for "Arkham Nights" but you need to call the hotel in order to receive it. 651 636 6730

Fenris said:

The Days Inn does have a special rate of $56 for "Arkham Nights" but you need to call the hotel in order to receive it. 651 636 6730

Yes, I discovered this today as well. The toll free number had no idea about the deal, but calling direct to the hotel worked great.

I canceled my Radisson reservation, now staying at the Days Inn instead.

Thats a good deal. Even though the radisson is right across the street from the event center, the days inn is not far enough away to worry about. Definitely worth the reduced price to walk a few hundred more feet further.

Hell, I live in the twin cities and am contemplating getting a room at days inn just so I dont have to drive all the way home. Might just do it....

Um, aren't the Days Inn and the Radisson across the street from each other, and about 1 block from the Events Center? Or am I getting the hotel next to the Rad confused.

Also, has anyone ever eaten at the Indian restaurant there? I've always been curious about Indian food. (The restaurant at the Radission does have good food, but is pricy. My wife and I have stayed there a few times in the past)

India Palace is great! They have a good lunchtime buffet as well.