Princes of the South: Canberra, Australia

By perthius, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Just posting to let it be known that there's a small meta in Canberra. A few of us sometimes play at Mind Games on Friday nights, 5-5:30pm onwards, usually every second week.

We're planning to get a core set or LCG format tourney up soon. Post a reply if you're a player in Canberra or are thinking of getting into it.

Hi Perthius,

I recently acquired A Game of Thrones LCG (at Cancon) and I'm interested in getting together with similarly interested game players!

Hi Fipple,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I'm meant to get an email sent to me when someone replies to this thread but I didn't. I think these new forums still have some issues. I've added you as a friend now so once you accept we'll be able to see each others email addresses. I'll email you and see if we can arrange a time and place to have a couple of games.

I'm scheduled to be in Australia in June. I don't know when I'll be passing through Canberra, but I should be there for almost a week. Do you guys play during the week? Are you Standard or LCG? Will you be rotating ITE come Summer (well your Winter)?

Hi Dormouse,

My two brothers and I have cards from ITE up to the current chapter pack. At the moment we mainly play black border only format but by June I'm sure we'll have decks made up of black border only, white border only, LCG, and standard. We would definitely be up for some games during the week and we also play V:TES, Guardians, 7th Sea, LoTR (eldest brother only) & Blood Bowl if you're interested in any of those. I think the other guys in my area have been into thrones for a long time and mainly play classic format. They'd probably be harder to get hold of during the week but if you let us know your schedule we may well be able to organise something.

We don't have a set schedule at the moment. Last I checked our usual tourney organiser was overseas and because we are a very small meta and a couple of our players are at University and aren't available consistently we do things largely on an impromptu basis.

I'll pop back in when I know when I'll be hitting Canberra.

Hello, I know, I have recently moved to Canberra and seeing if anyone still plays or is interested in playing agot lcg.

Cheers

I believe Mind Games Canberra are planning on kicking off a league soon, but coming up real soon they're running an A Game of Thrones tournament (and demos for people new to the game) as part of SuperDuel2 .

Hey im kinda new and only play core set so far but am willing to expand if i can find other Canberra players. Cheers Kain let me

Know ill send email.