container for followers

By rainbringer, in Chaos in the Old World

Hi,

say, how do you store your followers? All together thrown in some plastic bag?

Foamcore. Look for the kind where you can self-adjust the stuff to hold your miniatures, i.e.: Feldherr .

Thanks!

But I'll make one of my own :)

I just use small plastic zip-lock bags. Stuff I scrounged from the kitchen and around the house :)

I also just use a plastic bag, one for each god. I took the that came in the box and turned it upside down. The box now has two troughs instead of just one, everything seems to fit good.

Pretty much all the cultists have lost their chaos stars off their banners by now, but I think that will happen pretty much no matter what.

Mugio said:

I also just use a plastic bag, one for each god. I took the that came in the box and turned it upside down. The box now has two troughs instead of just one, everything seems to fit good.

Yet, a simple idea, but very effective. Why didn't it come to my mind? Thanks, man!

Got my copy of this wonderful game yesterday, and managed to pu everything into that little niche. But I will try your idea. I didn't want to throw the inlay away. Can't do it with a brand new game ;)

I use a Plano 3650 which work great for most board games I own that have lots of bits. You can find them at Walmart for about $4 and they fit easily inside the main game box.

Yep one of the Planos and some tuckboxes printed from designs on BoardGame Geek and I'm good with room to spare. All in the box, all safe and ready to play.

Now if I could just find people willing to play serio.gif