SPAM!!

By Darkwing Duck2, in Odds & Ends

There needs to be a rule where you can't use an av that someone else is using. I'm gonna get mad confused.

That's the main reason I don't like pre-set avatars...just wait till they add some KH themed ones...you won't be able to tell anyone apart...

Yea I miss my Yuffie avatar..... I wish I had better hacking skills cause then I could change them. Yea and everyone else has completely different avatars I keep looking for everyones old avatars.... And its so blank cause no one has there signatures yet.

K, so pictures are posted by copying and pasting photos from else where. Take a look at my "Daisuke's scans" thread for examples.

Sadly, they cannot be put into sigs right at this moment...

I don't believe they will allow sigs with pics anymore...I'd certainly be surprised if they do. Just doesn't seem to fit with the theme of the new forums. Honestly I'm glad about the no sigs thing because some people went a little overboard

WayToTheDawn said:

I don't believe they will allow sigs with pics anymore...I'd certainly be surprised if they do. Just doesn't seem to fit with the theme of the new forums. Honestly I'm glad about the no sigs thing because some people went a little overboard

Oh well... I recognized people by their sigs...lol...now I can't...

IMMA TESTIN MAI POWAS

dbzstick.gif

stickfigurefight.gif

cool.gif

&lt

IMMA DONE NAIO

I wanted to test this with flash stuff lol and i love this flash player lol

I love your off-topic section <3

Yea I know I love this much better than what happened with the Soapbox on the UFS forums, they took down all the fun lol

Kiro13 said:

Yea I know I love this much better than what happened with the Soapbox on the UFS forums, they took down all the fun lol

yeah lol. by the way, what was your username there?

It was Azican I had that Blue Pikachu Avatar thing lol

awesome! so i can actually find your trade list... which must be somewhere

Yea somewhere on the old site... I didnt have much though... I'm thinking maybe I should post it back up in the UFS Trade Forums but on these forums they dont have messages and I know I will forget to check there lol

Could be usefull. like i written on your KH trade topic, i might be interested in some cards.

Yea I guess I found the thread I am actually right now gonna go post it up in there.

lol, I just pressed on the topic and a song started playing... I love it Kiro!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww we lost our high spam count HAHAHA OH WELL TIME TO START AGAIN HAHAHA

SPAMZILLA

Do what you want cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate!

Yarhar, tivermegee, being a pirate is all right to be!

Do what you want cause a pirate is free,

You are a pirate!

OMG I TOTALLY GOTTA LEARN HOW TO DO THAT

Do what the flash thing? When posting theres a button that has an F within a circle and you enter the link to the flash in the box that pops up from clicking the F icon and it will appear in your post. lol

Gah! you stole my idea!!

Stupidness...lol