A character of my adventures.Do you like her?

By guest461286, in Grimm RPG

The name is Morticia.A woman close to 40 years old, 1.75 height.Thin with black long,curly hair.Pale skin and eyeshadow around her black eyes.She is wearing a long black dress and carries a big scythe.She is a witch who uses a black powder magic for her spells.She casts a spell using this black powder on surfaces to draw strange signs and then her own personal ''folower'',a freed djinn, dances on the drawn sign to give the spell power.Morticia is with the good guys and he even beat death and took his job. She is now something like the reaper but with a purpose more than to bring death to people!She is kind of sarcastic and loves black humor.A lot of the horrific creatures in Grimm obey her except from those under Rotten King's influence.She also had a short lived love story with the king of the kingdom of Fear,before she beated death, which I named Abigail (I know it's a girly name but it was fun!)Do you like her?She is a main character of my story.If anyone wants I can also write for other characters which I created and I use in my story.Just let me know you are interested.Thank you for your time!