Bye from Marcy

By Maelora, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Hi all,

I know I left it a little late, but I just wanted to say 'bye' to the people I met on these forums back in what seems like a better time now.

From those who made me laugh like Desslok, to those who were informative like 2P51, those like Donovan who made me think and question, to those like Absol who remain my great friend going forward.

I miss the fun we had predicting the new books, and the FailBoat never arriving on time.

I had the honour of being the one to break the exciting new stuff in 'Special Modifications'.

I had the privilege of all the feedback for my own 'MarcyVerse' game that rewrote canon from the ground up and brought my group a lot of fun.

Thanks for the nearly 6000 'likes'. This was a great place once... but I guess nothing lasts forever.

May The Force Be With You all,

Marcy

xxx

I think we'll all miss this place. I've made some wonderful friends here, and the stories that bloomed from this forum will be some that I never forget. Here's hoping that we can all meet again somewhere, somewhen.

Despite some spats and harsh words at times, this community was great, and I will treasure the time we had together my whole life.

Farewell, all. And as the great lady above me said, may the Force be with us all.

~Phee~

Go to one of the new forums!!

Vaya Con Dios...

fxb6.gif

12 hours ago, Maelora said:

Hi all,

I know I left it a little late, but I just wanted to say 'bye' to the people I met on these forums back in what seems like a better time now.

From those who made me laugh like Desslok, to those who were informative like 2P51, those like Donovan who made me think and question, to those like Absol who remain my great friend going forward.

I miss the fun we had predicting the new books, and the FailBoat never arriving on time.

I had the honour of being the one to break the exciting new stuff in 'Special Modifications'.

I had the privilege of all the feedback for my own 'MarcyVerse' game that rewrote canon from the ground up and brought my group a lot of fun.

Thanks for the nearly 6000 'likes'. This was a great place once... but I guess nothing lasts forever.

May The Force Be With You all,

Marcy

xxx

Hope to find you in other places

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Sturn said:

Go to one of the new forums!!

One. Or two. Or three. 😁

(Pretend I put a shameless plug here.)

25 minutes ago, evo454 said:

giphy.gif

But, this time there are enough new lifeboats forums for everyone! 😁

Good bye Marcy, and Absol, I wished I could have been here more often to chat with you two as much more as I had liked, but life got into the picture and I wasnt able to. I do at least follow you guys on deviantart!

And yes, we have a buncha shameless plugs around. My discord, Nyts forums, my forums, legends of the galaxy, and I forget the third forum ?

Either way, *raises a glass in a toast* To future friendships!

12 minutes ago, Ni Fang said:

Good bye Marcy, and Absol, I wished I could have been here more often to chat with you two as much more as I had liked, but life got into the picture and I wasnt able to.

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Ni Fang said:

I do at least follow you guys on deviantart!

🥵 * blush*

13 minutes ago, Ni Fang said:

And yes, we have a buncha shameless plugs around. My discord, Nyts forums, my forums, legends of the galaxy, and I forget the third forum ?

Can you remind a confused old lady of the links please?

Well sure! and dont blush, it doesnt become you :)

Here is my discord, its a play by post RP server for Star Wars {using all three game lines with just a hint of L5R for culture for one of the planets} https://discord.gg/ARrMFY76wT

And this is my forum, which has a redirect link to the forums archives https://overlight-archives.boards.net/

And trhen there's Nyts forum, mySWRPG, which I forget the easy fast link to.

and also MarlowK's forum is linked through my sites FFC redirect forum for the archive, Star Wars Community

I'm gonna miss this place.

2 minutes ago, Ni Fang said:

And trhen there's Nyts forum, mySWRPG, which I forget the easy fast link to.

That would be http://myswrpg.com/forum

😁

1 minute ago, Nytwyng said:

That would be http://myswrpg.com/forum

😁

*Adds another redirect forum lin for Nyts forum to Overlight* We're gonna get a community ring going here!