Goodbye Wonderful Forum

By Scum4Life, in X-Wing

💣

Yeah.

It seems de rigeur these days to dump on the forums, especially on Discord. But I think it’s been a good ride here. I’m glad for the times we’ve had. I’ll miss it.

See you on BGG/Discord, and/or in a future Team Jawa TTS tournament!

Goodbye to all the good people here.

It has been a pleasure to learn about X-Wing, the strategies, the opinions, and all the diversity that this forum added to the game.

Like we say in Quebec province (singing):

« Ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frères;
Ce n'est qu'un au revoir !
Oui nous nous reverrons mes frêres
Ce n'est qu'un au revoir ! »

Thanks to all !

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Thanks, its beeen a blast!

I got here originally due to the (first) painting and modding subforum, and got stuck on all the helpful improve-your-play-threads.

I gonna miss this place . And many insightful posters. I actually hate Facebook, and use Discord very sparsely, only for role playing stuff.

So probably I gonna save a lot of lifetime now, instead of engaging into substitionous time-consuming online X-wing discussion here :)

I wonder how many players FFG/AMG might loose as this focal discussion point gets its plug drawn. Where all kinds of players, or even just modders, met and looked over the horizon and had the chance to discover so many insights and get into other aspects of the game. And now will disappear into lots of slim splinter groups.

This broad forum was one reason keeping being interested in X-Wing esp in these times, while not able to play face to face.

All the best to you. Over and out. 👋 👋

This place was great, even when it wasn't. Thanks to all!