What do flaw cards do?

By TIE wing, in Star Wars: Legion

I used to play Legion a bit back when CW was released, came back and saw new 'flaw cards'

What do they do?

You give it to your opponent at the start of the game. At the start of any round, if the flaw's requirements are met, that opponent can choose to play the flaw card, which imposes some kind of limitation on the flawed character.

KommanderKeldoth is right in the general sense (though in theory they could make flaws which play at different times).

Anakin's flaw card, Not a Story the Jedi Would Tell, can be played by your opponent at the start of the Command phase if Anakin has 1 or more suppression tokens. It prevents you from giving Anakin an order that round. The flaw card can only be used once per game.

Lando and Kallus are going to have flaw cards, but we don't know yet what they'll do.

At this time we know of no other unit which has or will have the Flawed keyword and an associated flaw card.

4 hours ago, GooeyChewie said:

KommanderKeldoth is right in the general sense (though in theory they could make flaws which play at different times).

Anakin's flaw card, Not a Story the Jedi Would Tell, can be played by your opponent at the start of the Command phase if Anakin has 1 or more suppression tokens. It prevents you from giving Anakin an order that round. The flaw card can only be used once per game.

Lando and Kallus are going to have flaw cards, but we don't know yet what they'll do.

At this time we know of no other unit which has or will have the Flawed keyword and an associated flaw card.

Ah thats true, I guess I was assuming that the timing would be similar but you're right it could be different for each character.