If y'all wanna find me for more gaming

By awayputurwpn, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

As the forums shut down, feel free to reach out and friend me on Discord or DnDBeyond. My s/n is Awaypturwpn on most outlets, not to be confused with my very unique user name on this forum, "awayputurwpn" πŸ™‚

I'm currently DMing some Storm King's Thunder play-by-post over on the DNDBeyond forums (we're on hiatus, but returning in just under two weeks, and have been running the campaign since late 2017). I'm active on DNDBeyond, and have already had several random Star Wars related discussions when people find me over there! https://www.dndbeyond.com/members/Awaypturwpn

I'm also active on Discord (awaypturwpn#2273). Before the pandemic, I was trying to get into GMing a live Star Wars game on Discord audio. Fingers crossed, I might eventually get my act together for a game there one of these days.

(And if any of you by chance enjoy playing Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer, I'm currently on an achievement-hunting kick on the game's live co-op...)

It's been a great ride everyone! Sorry to see this part of the community relegated to oblivion, but I'll sincerely cherish the time we all had here.

I don't post on the DnDBeyond forums, but I have been running a lot of 5e lately (I was gearing up for Curse of Strahd but two of our members just had a baby!), so if you need to message me there, my handle is the same as it is here.

Just now, kaosoe said:

I don't post on the DnDBeyond forums, but I have been running a lot of 5e lately (I was gearing up for Curse of Strahd but two of our members just had a baby!), so if you need to message me there, my handle is the same as it is here.

Awesome campaign... 14 months of gaming, once a week, for about 2-3 weeks in 'Barovia Time' - what a rush!! We sandboxed the h*ll blood out of the setting

3 hours ago, ExpandingUniverse said:

Awesome campaign... 14 months of gaming, once a week, for about 2-3 weeks in 'Barovia Time' - what a rush!! We sandboxed the h*ll blood out of the setting

That sounds fun! I'm playing it now over Discord, and I've already purchased the "Revamped" version so I can run it when I'm done playing through πŸ˜„

I see you found our Discord too; I was even about to link it to see if you wanted to join in..... I still might! :D

After 8ish years of an amazing community on here I’m sad to see it go but it’s definitely fond memories of talking to you and everyone else about Genesys, SW (and warhammer prior to it)