Front and Rear firing arcs

By Batei, in X-Wing Rules Questions

The Lambda class shuttle has a front firing arc and a rear firing arc on the ship base templates. It has 3 attack dice front/ 2 attack dice rear on the card. Can this ship fire twice? Once with the front and once with the rear? I think what is confusing me is there are two values on the card at the same time as opposed to a turret with 180 degree facings and one value.

30 minutes ago, Batei said:

The Lambda class shuttle has a front firing arc and a rear firing arc on the ship base templates. It has 3 attack dice front/ 2 attack dice rear on the card. Can this ship fire twice? Once with the front and once with the rear? I think what is confusing me is there are two values on the card at the same time as opposed to a turret with 180 degree facings and one value.

You still only get a single primary attack per round, you just have the choice (Target dependent) between 3 dice out the front or 2 out the back.

Thanks so much! I felt like that was the way, but the card threw me for a moment. :)

13 hours ago, Batei said:

Thanks so much! I felt like that was the way, but the card threw me for a moment. :)

maxresdefault.jpg