Jedi commander explanation

By "Quickdraw", in X-Wing Epic Play

My question is, can one use a wing with all different ships with this card?, because it doesn't say it has to be the same ship type. Does this mean I can use vader with this, and put bombers, or whatever? even one of each, and does it necessarily need to have anything to do with force users?, fo example can I form a wing with a tie bomber leader and one defender and one fighter for example?

Thanks

20 hours ago, "Quickdraw" said:

My question is, can one use a wing with all different ships with this card?, because it doesn't say it has to be the same ship type. Does this mean I can use vader with this, and put bombers, or whatever? even one of each, and does it necessarily need to have anything to do with force users?, fo example can I form a wing with a tie bomber leader and one defender and one fighter for example?

Thanks

Jedi Commander is a double sided card. The Setup side reads like this:

Setup: Equip this side face up.

You are a wing leader . Your wingmates must be 2-5 V-19 Torrents or 2-5 Nimbus- class V-Wings.

After you are placed, flip this card.

I don't have the card on me, but I would assume the setup side probably has restrictions that it is restricted to both Republic and Jedi.