FFG Forum Archive

By MarlowK, in Star Wars: Armada

Hi folks!

Same as all of you, I'm sad to see the FFG Forums come to an end. However, our individual communities have done a lot to keep the content here alive and well for future players of FFG Games.

On behalf of EntropicDreamer and the SWRPG Community, I'm happy to share with you a complete, 100% archive of the FFG forums to be hosted beyond forum closure. Built from the ground up by EntropicDreamer, the archive is intended to be accessible, fast , and searchable in comparison to the WayWayBack machine hosted version of the forums. It's read-only, as many individual, community-run forums (SWRPG's is here ) are popping up elsewhere and not intended as a replacement, but as a reference and resource for these games moving forward.

Features include:

• Complete, 100% forum coverage, from X-Wing to Armada to FFG's living card games
  • Searchable, via topic and post contents
  • Fast loading and easily sharable
  • Links to individual WayWayBack machine versions of posts for complete coverage

Links

The original hosted archive can be found on EntropicDreamer's website: FFG Forum Archive (entropicdreams.com)
Armada specific forums can be found here: Armada Archive (entropicdreams.com)
As well as embedded on the SWRPG Community website: FFG Forum Archive (swrpgcommunity.com)

I think I'm late to the party here, but does this mean we are in the waning days of this forum? If so, where else do people go to talk about the game?

6 minutes ago, blademaster81 said:

I think I'm late to the party here, but does this mean we are in the waning days of this forum? If so, where else do people go to talk about the game?

Cheers. What a bummer. Reddit is gonna be it for me, I guess!

18 minutes ago, blademaster81 said:

Check the main page for other posts. There's a new player-driving forum being set up by Jabbawookie (and its live)

Thanks MarlowK, it's good to know the forum won't be completely lost at shutdown.

40 minutes ago, blademaster81 said:

If it's a forum you're looking for: https://www.swarmada.net

Thanks 👍

Does anyone know what time FFG plans to execute order 66?

Part of me wants to be on the forum when it goes down, saluting as tapps plays softly in the background.

51 minutes ago, cynanbloodbane said:

Thanks 👍

Does anyone know what time FFG plans to execute order 66?

Part of me wants to be on the forum when it goes down, saluting as tapps plays softly in the background.

Sometime January 31. Or maybe midnight February 1? I'm not sure of the precise time, but Jan 31 is the last day of the forums for sure.