Last call for homebrew to add to the repository!

By DangerShine Designs, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

hey all -

Over the last few years I've been storing any SW RPG homebrew online to make sure it doesn't get lost to the passage of time and, with the sad passing of these forums, I wanted to ask again if anyone has created anything for this awesome game that they would like to have added to the stockpile to share with other players*?

Star Wars RPG Homebrew Distillery

Lastly, I know there are a few efforts underway to keep our community alive and thriving and I'm truly grateful to everyone that's doing something towards that end - I might not like some of you, but I love all of you. Thanks for the insightful comments, feedback, inspiration and lively discussion over the years here, and I look forward to more of the same to come in new venues.

Now, give me your homebrew :)

DSD

* if there's anything up there that is yours and you want it taken down, please let me know.

This is such a great repository. Great idea to put out a call for anymore submissions.

(Btw do you have any way of denoting when you add something new?)

1 hour ago, MarlowK said:

This is such a great repository. Great idea to put out a call for anymore submissions.

I’m sure that can be added to the website, thank you for the suggestion

6 hours ago, MarlowK said:

added a button, thanks for the suggestion!

8 hours ago, DangerShine Designs said:

added a button, thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for being on it! As a follow up - what am I supposed to do with the button? It seems it's just an email address.

1 hour ago, MarlowK said:

Thanks for being on it! As a follow up - what am I supposed to do with the button? It seems it's just an email address.

I will check again; it should open an email and fill the subject line with “please add me to your newsletter”, sounds like that isn’t happening yet!

10 hours ago, MarlowK said:

As a follow up - what am I supposed to do with the button?

Well, as James Holden often demonstrates, when you see a button in life, you should always PUSH IT!

I would certainly recommend throwing in the Complete Species Guide .

3 hours ago, Yaccarus said:

I would certainly recommend throwing in the Complete Species Guide .

Adding it now, thank you!

Edited by DangerShine Designs
Added!

I'm not sure what you would be interested in or where it should go. But I have quite a few things at Sturn's Stuff. I think the Vehicle Ops stuff was the most popular, several PDFs in there. The Locker was always a work in progress, so it's very rough so I would suggest not putting in the Compendium. The Library are personal discussions regarding various aspects of the SW Galaxy which affect play (no rules).

On 1/25/2021 at 10:32 PM, Sturn said:

I'm not sure what you would be interested in or where it should go. But I have quite a few things at Sturn's Stuff. I think the Vehicle Ops stuff was the most popular, several PDFs in there. The Locker was always a work in progress, so it's very rough so I would suggest not putting in the Compendium. The Library are personal discussions regarding various aspects of the SW Galaxy which affect play (no rules).

Added. I did put the Locker up (and am happy to pull it down) as I think you underestimate the value it might provide to others.

One last call, people, send me your stuff!