A Tiny Nugget From AMG Regarding Star Wars

By Scrivner, in X-Wing

@Crabbok dropped this juicy nugget.

Thanks Crabbok!

I'm both excited and terrified.

Mark your calendars and sharpen your nunchucks!

For those who cannot do videos (me, most of the time), it looks to be about an announcement on Wedn 3rd of Feb.

Thanks, little yellow markers :)

Edited by Aetherer
Content

MAAAAN I hope AMG don't go the Marvel route and just slips out little bits of info all over different social medias. I complete gave up on following news for the Marvel game.

1 minute ago, Dwing said:

MAAAAN I hope AMG don't go the Marvel route and just slips out little bits of info all over different social medias. I complete gave up on following news for the Marvel game.

FFG does t this for L5R and it's annoying as ****

50 minutes ago, RafaelNN said:

FFG does t this for L5R and it's annoying as ****

FFG dabbled in this with X-Wing, as well. We had to aggregate our news from the front page, the forums, the facebook page, and the discord server.

7 hours ago, Aetherer said:

For those who cannot do videos (me, most of the time), it looks to be about an announcement on Wedn 3rd of Feb.

Thanks, little yellow markers :)

Do you mean the yellow markers in the YT video bar? Those are for when the ads pop up, I thought.

Regardless, thanks for putting it into text. Just to add, the announcement for others who can't watch the video,

Twitch channel @atomicmassgames at 1 PM PST on Feb 3rd there will be an announcement about Star Wars.

They didn't specify a specific game, though, so it could be about all of the Star Wars games or possibly just one. Personally, I speculate that it will be at least some info about the future of all three ongoing SW miniatures games.

15 hours ago, Crabbok said:

Mark your calendars and sharpen your nunchucks!

tumblr_p285ddFvaE1vbcnq8o1_400.gifv

And the fans are so desperate that an announcement about an announcement is exciting. . . 😵

I'm not so sure about sharpening nunchucks, but OK. . .

Pencil Nunchucks - Neatorama

Edited by Darth Meanie

Swordchucks, yo!

Why was that a nine and a half minute video?

The only real information there was the screen shot of the Twitch comment:

ana_simone: If you're interested in our Star Wars games you probably want to join us on Wednesday February 3rd at 1PM on this very channel for our first ever Atomic Mass Transmissions Live: Star Wars Edition

Everything else in the video is waffle and speculation based on no information, so save your time.

34 minutes ago, Nspace said:

Swordchucks, yo!

5y35I0T2KAMmPHKFLdpGSKqHrDx1GBq_z0Dvg2newN8.jpg?auto=webp&s=35bac6883a3f33348ed58b8f5ff5fffd629ab46c

Gunchucks