Fat Kallus Reb Ext

By Scizzler, in X-Wing Squad Lists

Really like this list so far, Kallus Ghost is a force to be reckoned with while Wedge is a threat in and of himself. I feel like the advanced sensors are redundant but can be clutch if you need them. Ap 5 is fun and can be clutch when you need that stressed action. Saw can be a beast when you need to get that crit through with 4 dice and Magva pitches in to keep your dice on target since you only have 2 really offense heavy ships. Love any input or if you’re running something similar.

(68) Alexsandr Kallus [VCX-100 Light Freighter]
(9) Saw Gerrera
(7) Magva Yarro
(3) Shield Upgrade
(10) Advanced Sensors

(54) Wedge Antilles [T-65 X-wing]
(8) R2-D2
(0) Servomotor S-foils
(7) Afterburners
(2) Predator

(32) AP-5 [Sheathipede-class Shuttle]

Total points: 200

If your goal is to take something not-Hera this is nice, but I just gotta think those same upgrades, with just a few changes is significantly better. The ability to change your dial and intimidation-hit something with Zeb is devastating. I would lean into the defensive capabilities with Kallus by taking perco and Jyn and having ap 5 coordinate a reinforce. Negate at least 2 hits every round.

Faction Favorites Rebel

(2) Jyn Erso
(8) Perceptive Copilot
(10) Advanced Sensors
(3) Intimidation
(0) Ghost
(2) Dorsal Turret

(0) Servomotor S-foils
(7) Afterburners
(2) Predator

(7) Leia Organa

Total points: 195

Edited by j_man_04

I ran the zeb intimidation first but I wasn’t as big of fan of giving up range 1 shots to sometimes multiple ships to get one in return.

6 hours ago, j_man_04 said:

If your goal is to take something not-Hera this is nice, but I just gotta think those same upgrades, with just a few changes is significantly better. The ability to change your dial and intimidation-hit something with Zeb is devastating. I would lean into the defensive capabilities with Kallus by taking perco and Jyn and having ap 5 coordinate a reinforce. Negate at least 2 hits every round.

Faction Favorites Rebel

(2) Jyn Erso
(8) Perceptive Copilot
(10) Advanced Sensors
(3) Intimidation
(0) Ghost
(2) Dorsal Turret

(0) Servomotor S-foils
(7) Afterburners
(2) Predator

(7) Leia Organa

Total points: 195

I was also discouraged of playing intimidation VCX.

8 hours ago, Scizzler said:

I ran the zeb intimidation first but I wasn’t as big of fan of giving up range 1 shots to sometimes multiple ships to get one in return

This is pretty much going to happen with every VCX though. The Intimidation Hera build works by eliminating more than what Hera is worth. The trick is exchanging over half their list for her. It’s a though match against swarms but if you’re against a 3-4 ship list, it should easily trade at least two of them. And with Wedge you should be able to take out a ship or two before they have a chance to fire at you.