Errata Cards Reprint for next Codex issue

By Ajax-Hesh 60563.3791.34321.B, in Twilight Imperium

I've got a suggestion for Mr. Beltrami or whoever is in charge of the next Twilight Imperium Codex contents.

Why not to include reprints for all the Errata Action Cards in the next issue, just like it was done for the "Hyper Metabolism" Technology Card or the "Diplomacy" Strategy Card?

A printable version for the correct/updated iterations of "Bribery", "Direct Hit", "Unstable Planet" and "Veto" could be helpful in order to reduce tab keeping or time consuming browsing through the Living Rules Reference.

Reprints for the "Hegemonic Trade Policy" Faction Technology (Winnu) and the "Political Favor" Promissory Note (Xxcha) could be welcome as well, I think.

Complete 100% Happyness would be to also get printable "patches" (written in the same font used on the Factions Sheets over a black background) for us to cut and paste over the outdated versions of "Devotion" (Yin Brotherhood), "Harrow" (L1Z1X) and "Matriarch" (Naalu Flagship).. But I suppose a Twilight Imperium addicted can only wish up to a certain point before becoming delusional. ^_^

I personally don't know if this is the right place to rise this topic, but nothing else comes to my mind. Any suggestion/thoughts?

18 minutes ago, Ajax-Hesh 60563.3791.34321.B said:

I personally don't know if this is the right place to rise this topic, but nothing else comes to my mind.

Sadly the FFG forums are just a couple of weeks away from being taken down entirely.

Maybe contacting FFG Customer Service is the way to go?

I'll give it a try. Thank you for the tip.

I'm not into social media or stuff like that, so I'm a little bit at loss on how to contact the developers more directly.