Dark Side Ghosts?

By Andreievitch, in Game Masters

I am looking at adding something akin to a "dark side ghost" that haunts a location in my AoR game. I have had a search in the Adversaries in http://swa.stoogoff.com/#0-0-0 but i can't see anything really appropriate. Is there anything in any of the books?

Basically I am looking for a dark side Force sprit of some type that haunts a location. The players (all non-Jedi) need to get past it to go further into the location. Make some Fear checks, maybe some negotiation too or combat if possible for non Force users.

My back up idea is a dark side touched beast, if such exists too?

This may well be my last question before these boards shut down... 😭

I guess ghost was a bad choice of words. I am going for more like a visions a la Vader on Dagobah.

I will use the Moraband Sith Phantasm as it will achieve the affect I am going for.

You could also try a Terentatek or a pack of Vornskyr

15 hours ago, Andreievitch said:

I guess ghost was a bad choice of words. I am going for more like a visions a la Vader on Dagobah.

I will use the Moraband Sith Phantasm as it will achieve the affect I am going for.

Is an actual "monster" for this effect really necessary? Couldn't you accomplish the same via some Discipline or fear checks?

13 hours ago, False God said:

Is an actual "monster" for this effect really necessary? Couldn't you accomplish the same via some Discipline or fear checks?

"The players need to get past it to get further into the location. Make some Fear checks, maybe some negotiation too or combat if possible for non Force users."