Indiana Jones by Bethesda Games

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Cautiously excited. I wonder what type of game it will be. I don't think it will be one of these, but I loved the Lucasarts Indiana Jones Point and Click adventures. IJ & The Last Crusade and IJ & The Fate of Atlantis were great fun.

28 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

This will be under the LucasFlim Games banner

Bethesda being involved makes me wonder if its gonna be open world like Fallout and Elder Scrolls games. Kinda interested but not sure if that can mesh well with Indiana Jones.

2 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Bethesda being involved makes me wonder if its gonna be open world like Fallout and Elder Scrolls games. Kinda interested but not sure if that can mesh well with Indiana Jones.

Bethesda being involved makes me think it will be a glitchy mess like all of their other games.

18 hours ago, TopHatGorilla said:

Bethesda being involved makes me think it will be a glitchy mess like all of their other games.

It's MachineGames that are working on it, who've done the new Wolfenstein games. With that knowledge, I'm tentatively excited. Wolf Youngblood was a hybrid open-world but in a way not quite as annoying as other games with that description. The open-world part was more like a hub world where you'd travel in game to find the actual missions. All the other Wolf games were linear (well, I don't know about Cyberpilot as I don't have VR, but the ones before those were very linear, level-based).

I used to be a tomb robber.. er.. “archeologist”, until I took a Hovitos arrow to the knee..