Odd Ball [V-Wing]execute a maneuver with decreased difficulty

By muzhyou, in X-Wing Rules Questions

Well, I'm not sure whether my understanding is correct or not, and here is the case.

Odd_ball_v-wing.png.fed2c98395bfbcf46f09a9a30ce77a74.png

“Odd Ball” equiped with R4 Astromech (or maybe spend a Charge from R4-P Astromech) executes a speed-1 bank to the left/right.
The maneuver is printed in red on the dial and its difficulty is decreased by the ability of the astromech during the Checking Difficulty step - in other words, the speed-1 banks of the V-Wing in this case is white instead of red and will not trigger "Odd Ball"'s pilot ability - unlike the way we treat the maneuvers revealed.

I hope this is correct.

1 hour ago, muzhyou said:

Well, I'm not sure whether my understanding is correct or not, and here is the case.

Odd_ball_v-wing.png.fed2c98395bfbcf46f09a9a30ce77a74.png

“Odd Ball” equiped with R4 Astromech (or maybe spend a Charge from R4-P Astromech) executes a speed-1 bank to the left/right.
The maneuver is printed in red on the dial and its difficulty is decreased by the ability of the astromech during the Checking Difficulty step - in other words, the speed-1 banks of the V-Wing in this case is white instead of red and will not trigger "Odd Ball"'s pilot ability - unlike the way we treat the maneuvers revealed.

I hope this is correct.

Correct. Odd Ball cares about what difficultly speed you Executed, not revealed.

That said, the only maneuvers R4 would change to cut off Odd Ball's ability, would be the 1 speed Banks.