Keyforge Crucible Cast

By Gavken, in KeyForge

This is supposed to happen at the start of each month (first Saturday I believe) but there was none in December and none in last weekend.

So my question is, with Dark Depths supposed to be releasing mid Feb, what is FFG actually doing to promote it because we really haven't heard a peek out of FFG about Keyforge since early Nov and I'm starting to get concerned that they are pulling away from supporting the game. This is especially true as this board will be gone at the end of the month!

FFG announced back in November that due to the Covid 19 restrictions there wouldn't be a Crucible Cast in December or January. The deletion of the forums makes sense, as more and more people have moved away from using the forums here and instead choose to use tools like Reddit, Facebook, Discord, etc. to communicate about the game.

The current release date for Dark Tidings is set for Mid March, there's been hints from Asmodee that it will be released on March 12th, but FFG hasn't officially confirmed that.