There is still hope!

By Waligator, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I took a quick look at the product page and saw that they have reprinted a lot of Descent products.

There are now several Lieutenant packs, a couple of small expansions (Trollfens, Manor of Ravens) and M&H collections, as well as POD and the Heirs of Blood campaign book available on Asmodee website.

2093117385_ScreenShot2020-12-30at12_45_05PM.thumb.png.26a87d38d8e49152c5aef58ed96ab95c.png

Plus some of these have been snapped up i.e.. have still sold so 'out of stock' may not always be the grim omen we think (even some of the other big games that seem to still be in production have sold out some items)

However if you want any Runewars Miniatures stuff it may be worth getting that while you still can as it remains discounted - heavily so at some places- so may not be getting a reprint, although I wonder if anything will happen on the Atomic Mass (Asmodee's minis branch) side of things, my theory now is that Terrinoth is in something of a rethink / reshuffle-of-which-branch-makes-what phase Asmodee-wise- I don't believe that 'Legends' will be the sole retained product line going forward but that it will be something of a 'wait and see' for the rest, I've ticked all my collection boxes but hope some other things remain in some form for other people to get into the 'world' or add to theirs.

We can't really be too negative about such changes though- Terrinoth has been through loads already from the early games to now and there's probably too much of it to bring all of it to every game or keep every game in production historically going forward which is why unfortunately some elements get left behind eventually, although with different games, the RPG and the novels there is scope for all those elements to remain in some form as part of a connected whole and they still top my games collection as personal faves.