Because the forums are being removed...

By Venompuppy, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Hey, because these forums are being removed, do you guys think it'd be possible for us to convince ffg to give us a little compensation for shutting down there awesome forums? Nothing big or anything, just like maybe a little sneak peek at some future products. Do you guys think that'd be possible? If so, how would we go about communicating that/convincing them? Is this even a good idea? I would love to see some of the upcoming hero's cards!

I'd be very interested in seeing more cards from Scarlet Witch's deck. And Rocket's and Groot's decks.

I highly doubt they'll go for it but doesn't hurt to ask. ;) Best bet would likely be sending a private message to FFGEvan.

10 hours ago, BCumming said:

I highly doubt they'll go for it but doesn't hurt to ask. ;) Best bet would likely be sending a private message to FFGEvan.

I'll do that. Thanks!

Okay, so apparently he can't receive messages or whatever. I sent a message where it said "contact us", but I'm not sure how well they respond to those messages. Is there anyone else I could contact? Does anyone know Evan's email? I don't want to be creepy, but at the same time I want to tell somebody that could make it happen, you know?

This is the point where you either have to trust in the system or make a deal with Mephisto or Loki. ;)

On 12/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, BCumming said:

This is the point where you either have to trust in the system or make a deal with Mephisto or Loki. ;)

I'll take my chances with Mephisto. 😅

2 hours ago, Venompuppy said:

I'll take my chances with Mephisto. 😅

I'd go with Loki, he's more likely to end up screwing himself up in an attempt to screw me over, the schadenfreude may end up being pyrrhic but it's still schadenfreude.

18 hours ago, Spoonzo said:

I'd go with Loki, he's more likely to end up screwing himself up in an attempt to screw me over, the schadenfreude may end up being pyrrhic but it's still schadenfreude.

And you can always remind him of that time with the goat.

On 12/26/2020 at 12:22 AM, Spoonzo said:

On 12/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, Tonbo Karasu said:

And you can always remind him of that time with the goat.

All this is true, but Mephisto's more powerful, so I can get a better deal. Sure the consequences will be higher, and probably a poorer choice in the long run, but I don't generally look too far ahead into the future. 😅

Maybe we can get card spoilers, and I can be the newest Ghost rider! 😂

Edited by Venompuppy

that is the number of levels I find this thread disturbing on....stalking, goats, deals with devils and so forth

that is the number of levels of laughter I am enjoying from this thread...