I just had the "pleasure" of assembling 2 Republic AT-RTs...

By T70 Driver, in Star Wars: Legion

And by "pleasure" I mean much cussing when assembling the feet of the model. 4 tiny pieces per foot that could have been done with 2. And then, once you finally have the foot connected to the 2 part ankle that should have been 1 part, you have to attach it to the leg and hope you get the positioning of it right so it stands correctly on its base. The ankle and feet should have fixed positions to make assembling them easy and not such a PITA.

4 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

And by "pleasure" I mean much cussing when assembling the feet of the model. 4 tiny pieces per foot that could have been done with 2. And then, once you finally have the foot connected to the 2 part ankle that should have been 1 part, you have to attach it to the leg and hope you get the positioning of it right so it stands correctly on its base. The ankle and feet should have fixed positions to make assembling them easy and not such a PITA.

yeah i built 2 of them as well, they were a pain but they do look good now

1 hour ago, 5particus said:

yeah i built 2 of them as well, they were a pain but they do look good now

True and the rest of the model went together nicely. Just wish they'd put more thought on the foot assembly when they designed it.