Press F to Pay Respects

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada

F...

For almost five years now - ever since Armada was announced - this forum has been my most-visited website and has always been the first bookmark I set when installing a new phone.

Here's me hoping for a new forum for us to assemble.

F. Just F.

This is ridiculous. More than a year of no new content or articles couldn't kill this game. Now Asmodee does everything in its power to manage to do so...

Edit: Of course they are going to fail. Again.

Edited by Norell

F

22 hours ago, sarumanthewhite said:

Look at it like this. You can say whatever you want now. So what if they kick you off...

Reavan was right about the upgrade cards

Thanks to everyone for the insightful posts, the blogs, the jokes. Didn't participated much but read a lot. It was a pleasure reading you, I hope to find you all elsewhere, somewhere.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This place has always been a great place to read up on the happenings of the game and draw up ideas to try.

It will be sorely missed.

F, man...

Now I’ll never figure out how to best put videos into forum posts...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdUq2opPY-Q

Edited by Tayloraj100

F

F

Facebook is an evil entity that tracks and sells everything you do on the internet, not just facebook, if you have a Facebook account. No amount of convenience is worth that.

I'll be on discord and BGG.

Really going to miss this place...

PH

Well, sunuvabitch. I've been enjoying these forums for the five years Armada has been out, plus some. Make sure to at least migrate over to Boardgamegeek, at least guys!! The fans have done more for Armada than FFG ever did, anyways.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:15 PM, cynanbloodbane said:

F

Facebook is an evil entity that tracks and sells everything you do on the internet, not just facebook, if you have a Facebook account. No amount of convenience is worth that.

I'll be on discord and BGG.

Really going to miss this place...

Second this. I refuse to use Facebook anymore; I feel like feeding that beast makes me complicit in their bad behavior. I don’t judge others for using it, as it can be a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. But I’m willing to forgo that if it gives Zuckerberg and his team a little less power and influence.

My vote is that we migrate to Boardgamegeek. I already followed at least some of my X-Wing peeps there, and while the site could use a good retouching, it’ll serve well enough for our purposes.

Come. Join us. We keep the community strong, I’m sure AMG will do what they can to keep the game moving forward.

I've hopped onto Discord, but how to hop onto BGG? Was there a link?

2 hours ago, Muelmuel said:

I've hopped onto Discord, but how to hop onto BGG? Was there a link?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2567820/talk-me-about-playing-rebels

This gets you to at least one of the X-Wing threads. I haven’t dug around enough to find Armada people, but it’s a start.

f

F