Please make the adventure a pdf version after the event!

By ffgfan, in Journey to Black Fire Pass

It's possible that FFG is too busy with GenCon coming up to get it put up (I don't know). If it isn't up before Wednesday, I'll bug Jay when I see him at GenCon and try to get some info about it for you.

dvang said:

It's possible that FFG is too busy with GenCon coming up to get it put up (I don't know). If it isn't up before Wednesday, I'll bug Jay when I see him at GenCon and try to get some info about it for you.

Thanks Dvang - I hope You are going to get some info and if You hear any interesting rumours please share them with us. gran_risa.gif

I think we will now have to wait for the official dwarf supplement to get the adventure... See you at spring '11

Maybe not - maybe we will see the demo after GenCon 2010. So there is still hope. happy.gif

ffgfan said:

Maybe not - maybe we will see the demo after GenCon 2010. So there is still hope. happy.gif

finger crossed !

I spoke with Jay at GenCon and can confirm they are going to be putting the pdf up. They just have been very busy and haven't been able to do so. No ETA, but they will try to get to it as soon as they can.

dvang said:

I spoke with Jay at GenCon and can confirm they are going to be putting the pdf up. They just have been very busy and haven't been able to do so. No ETA, but they will try to get to it as soon as they can.

happy gran_risa.gif

Very Happy happy.gif

I'm glad to read that they'll be putting this up as a pdf. I'll be making the big push this year, starting with Gathering Storm, to get my players to move over to WFRP. We did a character gen session a few months back, and I want to bring them fully over into the fold.

Ok, so we will wait. When Jay says that there is going to be a pdf - there is going to be a pdf! gran_risa.gif

ffgfan said:

Ok, so we will wait. When Jay says that there is going to be a pdf - there is going to be a pdf! gran_risa.gif

You kept hope and You were right to do so.