Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM

By CloudyLemonade92, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Anyone interested in helping me stat out these 5 Bounty Hunters? Might be decent adversaries for your party especially should they get bounties on their heads.

Edited by CloudyLemonade92

They're all in Adversaries & Allies Allies & Adversaries.

Edited by micheldebruyn

ah yes, they are... I even have the book...

Dengar: Pull a bunch of stuff from Marksman/Mercenary Soldier and Driver/Hotshot, plus probably Unmatched Mobility or a similar ability. Basically a top-tier swoop pilot that can rival Han Solo, and then he's basically able to one hit kill whatevrr he wants.

IG-88: Give really nice weapons and armor, maybe some Gadgeteer talents, and similarly able to one hit kill whatever he wants. If it's IG-88A, I would also give some leadership, education, and warfare, as he seems competent in those areas.

Bossk: Tank with a lot from Brawler/Marauder, plus decent piloting and marksmanship. Survivalist is the best example of his archetype though, take a lot of those skills and talents too.

Zuckuss: Likely give him the Seek power or something similar. He strikes me as a mediocre combatant otherwise though, really reliant on his findsmen abilities.

4-LOM: Similar to Zuckuss in that he really only has decent combat stuff, but mostly should be an analytical type. More logical than mystical, of course, Analyst might have some good talents for him.

And their iconic ships are in Starships & Speeders .

There’s some Boba, Zuckuss, 4-LOM interactions in the current bounty hunter comic series. Could help with some narratives