Haunting of Dale, finale

By cybrweez, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Wow, was really a good challenge (4 players, Hard level). We won, but I don't think we would've survived another phase, so it was close. We had also already done 3 Last Stands.

We had a question tho, I don't think this is a spoiler. For each phase, it says to move enemies 1 step closer to a Dale tile, "if able". So, what does that mean? We took it to mean if they aren't stunned, or exhausted from an attack. I think stun makes sense and should be the case, but we're a little iffy on the exhausted part, b/c technically they would be exhausted (though I'm not positive that's true, they are darkened in the UI, but maybe just to indicate their turn is over) by just moving (if no target in range for instance). Wondering about others' thoughts if any have gotten there yet.

My interpretation is that once exhausted from fight (or stunned) the villains cannot move.

I lost (twice as i attempted to replay) at the finale by the way (solo game with 4x characters), so well done!

Interestingly my second attempt failed equally miserably as the game somehow became more difficult (no of villains) and it only required two "bad hands" for them to storm the city...