Updated Rule Book

By Dark Don, in Star Wars: Legion

Was curious how many would purchase a separate but updated rule book containing all the new wizard rules but with ne photos, play examples and other information?

I would never pay for a physical RRG given that they release a new one every 3-4 months and it's totally free. I have been known in the past to take the pdf to a print shop and have them print and bind it for about $5, but I'll probably never do so again.

Also, I'm not sure what all the "new wizard rules" are.

10 hours ago, Dark Don said:

Was curious how many would purchase a separate but updated rule book containing all the new wizard rules but with ne photos, play examples and other information?

I always liked having a physical copy of the rulebook to flick through while playing WFB, so if it were available I probably would pick one up!

Edited by FriendofYoda

Hard pass. Physical rules would likely lead to reduced FAQs (as they invalidate the purchase) and it is unnecessary. Given the keyword system of Legion, it was also reduce the ability for the designers to play in new spaces on the fly.

As others have asked for numerous times, just make a printer friendly version of the PDF, and everything will be great.

Paid official book? No, thanks.

I'd rather print the PDF once a year.

no

but I would like to see them update more than once a year

because we shouldnt have to wait 3+ years for vader to not suck.

I prefer a physical rule book. However, that's not going to fly with frequent updates.

13 hours ago, Mokoshkana said:

Hard pass. Physical rules would likely lead to reduced FAQs (as they invalidate the purchase) and it is unnecessary. Given the keyword system of Legion, it was also reduce the ability for the designers to play in new spaces on the fly.

As others have asked for numerous times, just make a printer friendly version of the PDF, and everything will be great.

at least make it easy to print the corrected cards out without doing serious editing.

15 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

at least make it easy to print the corrected cards out without doing serious editing.

Umm, don't they already do that? They print out at the exact right size.

Just now, arnoldrew said:

Umm, don't they already do that? They print out at the exact right size.

They look so tiny on my big screen, I thought there was a whole thread about printing being horrible in another thread?

9 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

They look so tiny on my big screen, I thought there was a whole thread about printing being horrible in another thread?

They literally gave us a special document that's formatted so they will print correctly and easily. Where are these people who are having problems?

I swear it was in the New RRG thread (which is 10 pages long)

This is my fault @arnoldrew , there was so much complaining and gnashing of teeth about other things in that thread, I kind of gave up and assumed it was true.

I just went and looked at the documents and they gave us everything we need 10 days ago

Sorry, move along, nothing to see here!

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-legion/

(if you need it)