Compiled Essential and Supplemental components for ships of all classes/sizes

By Cobramax76, in Rogue Trader House Rules

I had a similar question about finding and using larger ships for my games ( hybrid DH and RT ) and found several sources of the info for larger ships etc..as well as some of the bigger weaponry but it was awkward and more than a lil annoying to flit back and forth between all of the sources to set things up or to handle players questions that needed an answer....SO...im in the process of creating a fully compiled master table for ALL the ships components weapons etc...from all my database. The following is a list of the files and books i am pulling it from

1) Rogue Trader Mainbook

2) Ships of the Imperial Navy

3) Ships of the Adeptus Astartes

4) Ships of the Chaos Legions

5) Misc other sources i can verify have some kind of game fluff to support their use/function

My question is this....does ANYONE have any other files that arent listed here or that have new/updated files etc...that they would like to see added to the compilation so that everyone can have an easier time of the design / redesign of ANY ships in the RT games they play? If so then send me a private message ( i dont check the forums for RT regularly at all ) and we can talk about what your looking for and figure things out from there...with any luck ill have this compilation done within a week or two but longer if necessary as id like it to be as accurate and complete as possible.

Thanks

Just an FYI on Ships of the Imperial Navy: he's doubling the power draw of weapons of battleship size...and I noticed the Ryza Pattern weaponry had a power requirement of 14 not 16 like it should if it was doubled. (The errata thread answered our questions a while ago about the different power requirements of the Ryza in the Core Book, 7 vs 8 on two different pages: 8 being the correct number).

Good luck on your endeavour.

Thanks for the heads up...ill look into that particular as well..So far ive got the Essential components part done ( all the official* ones anyway ) The current format is a simple Notepad document so everyone should be able to read it without needing to get some annoying extra program.. ( i personally only use Notepad and PDF for things ...I NEVER use any WORD or EXCEL programs for the files i download or makeas there are multiple versions that cause issues when someone wants to read or use the documents later if they dont have the same or compatable versions...) Ive got the Drives, Crew compartments, Auspex, Bridge, Warp Engines, and Life support done. All i need now is the gellar fields and the essentials will be done and its off to supplementals ( weapons etc...)

I am going to be including an extra portion for the "supported fluff" of particular components/weapon systems that are mentioned in ship descriptions but not actually laid out in-game. So you will have the "Official/canon" part and the "Radicals delight" portion lengua.gif for those who want more choices. NOTE however that every piece of equipment in here will be a piece i have found the stats for somewhere in a file from either the official books or magazines or from the Dark Reign website...since that is the ONLY site i will accept info from since they are so closely aligned with the site here...Im planning on each section having the same layout with all components within a certain category laid down together in each category ( Drives with drives / weapons with weapons etc..) to make it easy both to find and ID whether a component is "official" or "radical/unofficial" for any GMs that want the particulars or to know ahead of time whether they want to veto a particular part or such etc..

I recall there is a compilation of ships from BFG magazines. e.g Hawking class cruisers.

um necro.

plus, are there links to the finished product ?