With 1.5 now out - can we confirm whether any changes occurred to objectives or damage deck (besides its size)?

By xanderf, in Star Wars: Armada

As above - if possible, I'd really rather keep using my existing damage deck, particularly, given a custom container for it and generally far-easier-to-manage card size.

But similarly, I'm wondering if there are any changes to the objective wording at all? Less of an issue, here - same size cards and all - I'd just not rather re-sleeve everything if they are the same.

Anyone do a side-by-side comparison to see?

3 minutes ago, xanderf said:

As above - if possible, I'd really rather keep using my existing damage deck, particularly, given a custom container for it and generally far-easier-to-manage card size.

But similarly, I'm wondering if there are any changes to the objective wording at all? Less of an issue, here - same size cards and all - I'd just not rather re-sleeve everything if they are the same.

Anyone do a side-by-side comparison to see?

I saw minor changes in wording of objective cards as well as existing errata (Most Wanted) being incorporated. I didn't check damage deck, as I don't intend to use a new one no matter what (as long as the old one is legal)

On 12/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, PT106 said:

...I didn't check damage deck, as I don't intend to use a new one no matter what (as long as the old one is legal)

I'd imagine the 'as long as it's legal' question comes down to whether any crit results DID change wording between versions, no?

The old one is legal.

Not only that, it's still official as it's part of the core set 🤠 😏

37 minutes ago, xanderf said:

I'd imagine the 'as long as it's legal' question comes down to whether any crit results DID change wording between versions, no?

Nope. As of now old damage deck is legal. (Any wording changes/errata are provided in RRG). There is a (remote) future possibility that in the future damage deck itself will be updated (similar to XWing 1.0 old core/new core damage decks) and all current ones won't be legal anymore - that's what my caveat was about.

I just went through the entire damage deck to compare the old deck to the new. All of the wording and type of cards are exactly the same. The only two changes are the size of the cards and the new cards are numbered.

I plan to continue using the mini cards as they do not take up as much space as the new bigger cards.

3 minutes ago, HawkZ71 said:

I just went through the entire damage deck to compare the old deck to the new. All of the wording and type of cards are exactly the same. The only two changes are the size of the cards and the new cards are numbered.

I plan to continue using the mini cards as they do not take up as much space as the new bigger cards.

The old cards are also numbered, no?

At least mine are.

The old damage cards are numbered.