Star Wars AHSOKA

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

fagby37rzf461.jpg

g8rth5eu1h461.jpg

Ready to get my heart broken

Happy and sad at the news..

Happy that it's happening. Sad that Ahsoka won't be back in The Mandalorian therefore. Thrawn and Ezra won't be appearing in it either...

It's made me feel that her role in TM was like Barry Allen appearing in Arrow that first time. I thought he'd be in the show as a regular character... I never watched the spinoff

And then they mentioned crossover episodes and I felt a shiver...

Edited by Larky Bobble

hywj248k8h461.jpg

When you see it ...

3 hours ago, Larky Bobble said:

Happy and sad at the news..

Happy that it's happening. Sad that Ahsoka won't be back in The Mandalorian therefore. Thrawn and Ezra won't be appearing in it either...

It's made me feel that her role in TM was like Barry Allen appearing in Arrow that first time. I thought he'd be in the show as a regular character... I never watched the spinoff

And then they mentioned crossover episodes and I felt a shiver...

Flash is actually a great show (some seasons excluded). And Legends of Tomorrow is now my favorite of them (also started with spinoff characters from both Arrow and Flash). I never finished Arrow when those became available. Spinoffs aren't inherently bad. The crossover stuff does feel out of place for Star Wars, though.

I thought I saw Ahsoka being planned as an "event series" which some took to mean only getting one season. I can't seem to find those words used alongside it now, might have gotten crossed with one of the other series.

Ahsoka will have a limited run, yes.

I'm not saying the Flash was bad btw. Just that I fear an Arrowverse approach. Although I've watched many (gave up on Arrow after S4) it is chaff TV.

The Mandalorian is great this season though.

Arrowverse Shows Ranked:

• Late Legends Of Tomorrow. Best by far, once it got weird and gay, because it got weird and gay .
  • Black Lightning. Overall probably just the tightest.
  • Flash. Solid throughout. Arrow really began to drag, but Flash stayed pretty consistent. Tom Cavanagh pulls off something really special over the seasons.
  • Early Arrow. The originator. Kind of revitalized superheroes on TV.
  • Batwoman. Pretty good, but short enough that it's hard to really place.
  • Supergirl. Kinda makes me sad, since it's given me a lot of joy when it first came out by simply being hopeful and positive (particularly in the context of depressing-as-heck movie Superman these days). It never figured out what to do with the well-cast Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy Olsen, gets bogged down in Mon El, SuperCorp isn't canon, and overall I'm just not as into it.
    • Also, Manchester Black was right.
  • Early Legends. Seasons 1 and 2 were meh, and Hawkman in particular was a bummer.
  • Late Arrow. I'm just guessing, mostly. Couldn't really be bothered, other than the last season, which was OK.

I predict by the second or third episode, Ahsoka picks up Sabine from Lothal (Rebals epilogue)

On 12/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, RuusMarev said:

I predict by the second or third episode, Ahsoka picks up Sabine from Lothal (Rebals epilogue)

Interesting thought. I just heard a rumor (hat tip to Youtuber Star Wars Meg) that the story for Ahsoka will be the one they were going to use for the Rebels animated sequel that never got off the ground. The story will be about the search for Ezra and Thrawn and should last into the mid 2020s, about 4 seasons worth of content. However there was no mention of who might be portraying Sabine Wren or Ezra.

Edited by T70 Driver
On 12/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, RuusMarev said:

Maybe on the first ? That would be nice that this storyline would be the main for the serie.

I would day if Sabine comes into the show, would not be the first season. Not that I hate the idea, just that I think it would start to be a 'Rebels' live action show, instead of a show about Ashoka.