Paths to Carries missing one pack.

By Wiking541, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Can you play a whole cycle while still missing a scenario . I have all but one for Paths to Carcosa. Missing part 3.

You can, but you can't really entirely skip a scenario. You could randomly pick one of the resolutions from online, or you could watch your favorite YouTuber go through that scenario and take their results. You can also print out the scenario on paper off arkhamdb and do it that way if you have sleeves. I am assuming by part 3 you mean echoes of the past? That's not one of the super-rare ones, so you should be able to find it somewhere (I would go through a couples pages of search results, usually you can find a game store with it in stock).

Edited by Jaync

If you don't want to wait until it's available, there are two options I can see:

1. Read the introduction from the pdf campaign guide in FFG's website, then pick a resolution either at random or whichever you prefer and pretend that you played the scenario and got that resolution. Resolve the chosen resolution's effects and move on with your campaign.

2. Proxy the encounter cards from arkhamDB and play the scenario using the proxies.

Option 1 is faster and easier but it will spoil the scenario story for you. Option 2 is better but requires effort on your part to make the proxies. Or you can wait for the pack to get reprinted, which it will, but no one knows when.

3 minutes ago, Jaync said:

You can, but you can't really entirely skip a scenario. You could randomly pick one of the resolutions from online, or you could watch your favorite YouTuber go through that scenario and take their results. You can also print out the scenario on paper off arkhamdb and do it that way if you have sleeves. I am assuming by part 3 you mean echoes of the past? That's not one of the super-rare ones, so you should be able to find it somewhere (I would go through a couples pages of search results, usually you can find a game store with it in stock).

Something tells me that by part 3 they mean the 3rd mythos pack, i.e. Phantom of Truth. Not sure why I got this idea though... 😅

3 hours ago, theo25 said:

Something tells me that by part 3 they mean the 3rd mythos pack, i.e. Phantom of Truth. Not sure why I got this idea though... 😅

Yeah hmm I wonder...

I am sadly also in the missing a phantom of truth club but I'm just waiting for a reprint.