• Tycho Celchu (16)
• Green Squadron (12)
• A-wing Squadron (11)
• Corran Horn (22)
• E-wing Squadron (15)
• Hera Syndulla (28)
= 121 Points

Total Points: 396

You have no source of tokens so the MC80 will be rather busy. It will be doing Squadron Commands, Nav commands for the ETs and Repair commands for the Projection Experts.

Drop PE as TRC90s may not last long enough to receive the new shields. Use the points to replace E-Wing & A-Wing with Rogue Squadron and a YT2400. The rogues (with Hera) will take the squadron pressure off the Flagship although you could still plot a squad command with it for turn 2 to get the initial fighter strike in quickly. You could also get Jiana's light and Hondo to give an emergency nav and squad token.

53 minutes ago, Mad Cat said:

You have no source of tokens so the MC80 will be rather busy. It will be doing Squadron Commands, Nav commands for the ETs and Repair commands for the Projection Experts.

Drop PE as TRC90s may not last long enough to receive the new shields. Use the points to replace E-Wing & A-Wing with Rogue Squadron and a YT2400. The rogues (with Hera) will take the squadron pressure off the Flagship although you could still plot a squad command with it for turn 2 to get the initial fighter strike in quickly. You could also get Jiana's light and Hondo to give an emergency nav and squad token.

The mc-80 has advance projectors not projection experts, otherwise cool ideas

15 minutes ago, Basile1902 said:

The mc-80 has advance projectors not projection experts, otherwise cool ideas

I miss read. It's just been so long since anyone took them but the new XI7 changes in 1.5 make them decent. However, assuming getting shot from the flank most of the time (where the enemy should be) you have double redirects (and I assume double Brace too) so killing your front and aft shields is straight forwards. APs are therefore only effecting the far side 4 shields that could easily be moved across with a repair command or destroyed using normal redirects assuming you get shot in the front or rear some time in the game. On a ship this size and staying power this is probable so RBDs may be better for you.

It would leave a 5 point bid so you could swap in Rogue & YT2400 and even get Jiana's Light if you dropped Green rather than the A-wing.

26 minutes ago, Mad Cat said:

I miss read. It's just been so long since anyone took them but the new XI7 changes in 1.5 make them decent. However, assuming getting shot from the flank most of the time (where the enemy should be) you have double redirects (and I assume double Brace too) so killing your front and aft shields is straight forwards. APs are therefore only effecting the far side 4 shields that could easily be moved across with a repair command or destroyed using normal redirects assuming you get shot in the front or rear some time in the game. On a ship this size and staying power this is probable so RBDs may be better for you.

It would leave a 5 point bid so you could swap in Rogue & YT2400 and even get Jiana's Light if you dropped Green rather than the A-wing.

That’s actually kind of a misinterpretation, most people just assume your going for pure broadside power with an mc-80 but this build excels at double arcing as it effectively has the starhawk double arcing potential with Quads and Defiance both working. But i agree that RBD’s are probably worth looking at, i just like using older things buffed because of the new rules and stuff.

Are you tempted to swap a CR90 for a pair of GR75s? It would allow you to do more commanding of your squads, maybe even toss some tokens around. You could put Leia on one of them and keep it close to the MC80 to give you command flexibility.

I’ve got a little point shuffling and am solving my token needs with hondo ohnaka on a cr-90, with green squadron being downgraded to a regular a-wing (which is also strangely an upgrade as well).