Swivel Gun oddity

By homedrone, in Star Wars: Armada Rules Questions

This isn't really a question, it's just odd, so it makes me second guess how it works.

If I have a front arc that has black dice, but side arcs that don't, and I put the focus on the front arc, I can't add blacks to my red range. But if my side arcs did have black dice, I can.. seems odd.

Its just another "interesting" way of getting dice into a pool that otherwise couldn't be, its a neat card.
Not one I see myself using often as I think its expensive and the draw back not to my liking.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:16 PM, Karneck said:

Its just another "interesting" way of getting dice into a pool that otherwise couldn't be, its a neat card.
Not one I see myself using often as I think its expensive and the draw back not to my liking.

It puts kind of Sato‘s little (or better „old“?) brother on Acclamators (Class I) so you can fire ACM or APT at longe range. Sounds tempting. But you’re right, it is expensive as you would also need clone gunners, probably with munitions resupply (and that means Radiant VII- Consular) to make it reliable. But hey, what else are you gonna play with wave 1?

Edit: I think it‘s also the first artwork from Tartakovsky‘s Clone Wars used here. Will definitely use the card just because of that.

Edited by KaLeu

I've used it and I find them to be pretty darn good. I got three Apts off on an ISD only one was at close range.

I learned that once you use them they stay on, until you want to 'refresh' and switch it. So you only need the CF token when you want to move it.

4 hours ago, eliteone said:

I've used it and I find them to be pretty darn good. I got three Apts off on an ISD only one was at close range.

I learned that once you use them they stay on, until you want to 'refresh' and switch it. So you only need the CF token when you want to move it.

Aren’t swivel mount batteries faction locked to GAR and Separatists? Never mind, I think you’re saying the ISD was the target, not the ship with the SMBs.

Edited by bkcammack
Misread original post