Kang(your own play area)

By Reallybadlag84, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

If you and a friend are playing say captain marvel and spider woman, (cause they have each other as signature allies) then you get put in your own game area, (kang) can you then play those signature allies, and if you can, do you discard them if there out when you join back up?

42 minutes ago, Reallybadlag84 said:

If you and a friend are playing say captain marvel and spider woman, (cause they have each other as signature allies) then you get put in your own game area, (kang) can you then play those signature allies, and if you can, do you discard them if there out when you join back up?

Yes and Yes. This is covered in the back of the Kang rulebook.

So Kang (Master of Time) gains a bonus for each obligation in your play area. So when a card like Fear of Kang is revealed, does it go to a player or the play area?

Does Fear of Kang apply to all players?

Does Kang (Master of Time) gain bonuses for obligations on other players while he activates against me?

Assuming all players are in the same play area.

Edited by KimJoshIl
3 hours ago, KimJoshIl said:

So Kang (Master of Time) gains a bonus for each obligation in your play area. So when a card like Fear of Kang is revealed, does it go to a player or the play area?

Does Fear of Kang apply to all players?

Does Kang (Master of Time) gain bonuses for obligations on other players while he activates against me?

Assuming all players are in the same play area.

Obligations go in front of the player that was deal it as an encounter card.

Fear of Kang only applies to the player that has the obligation.

Kang only gains bonuses for the obligations in front of you specifically, not the other players at the table.

31 minutes ago, FearLord said:

Obligations go in front of the player that was deal it as an encounter card.

Fear of Kang only applies to the player that has the obligation.

Kang only gains bonuses for the obligations in front of you specifically, not the other players at the table.

Thanks, this is how I’ve been playing it. The ‘In your play area’ threw me off, with all of Kang’s play area shenanigans.