Iden Versio (100 + 15 = 115)
--Idens ID10 Seeker Droid (15)

Boba Fett (125 + 0 = 125)

Stormtroopers (44 + 22 = 66)
--DLT-19 Stormtrooper (22)

Stormtroopers (44 + 22 = 66)
--DLT-19 Stormtrooper (22)

Imperial Death Troopers (76 + 42 = 118)
--DLT-19D Trooper (34), E-11D Focused Fire Config (8)

Commands:
Pulse Scan (1), Whipcord Launcher (1), Concussive Blast (2), Incapacitate (2), Tactical Strike (3), Z-6 Jetpack Rocket (3), Standing Orders (4)
Not sure what to spend the last ten points on here. Stims on Boba? Hunter on Iden and Overwatch on the DT?
New player here so if pieces should be entirely swapped for other options I’m open to ideas. (Heads up that I don’t own Inferno Sq yet).

Have you played Iden very much without an extra weapon? Is she very effecting as it?

Ive only played her with the Repeater attached.

Ive used her without the repeater. She essentially becomes a melee commander. You have to avoid Jedi though.

Iden gets way too expensive if you have to take both the repeater and the droid. 130 points is too much and she shouldve gone down in points.

to me Iden isn't a 100 point commander she is a 130 point commander because i always runs repeater and her droid although with marksmen her e-11 with pierce one could be good with her 2 pip.

While the dice pool on the Repeater is really good, losing pierce 1 at the cost of 15 points puts me off. I'd rather just spend those elsewhere, with marksman she's still just chipping in a damage every round and on one turn her 2 pip lets her use a different weapon anyway.