Will there ever be an official online KeyForge Platform like Crucible?

By BlackThunder99, in KeyForge

At this point of the history we need even more an online platform where online tournaments are organised.

There's Crucible, that's fine and everything, but it's not an official platform so no official tournaments can be organised there.

It'd be really great if official tournaments,also regular chainbounds, could be held online and that's really necessary.

Thanks to Crucible players are able to play online and the KeyForge community,especially the Italian one, organised many events,even free events, with prize to keep the game alive but a sign from FFG would be greatly appreciated!

Also more people would buy more decks if an official platform would ever be released: i mean people are throwing money at Magic Arena to buy virtual cards, imagine how many money people would throw to buy physical decks that you can play both in real and online.

Probably no relevant one is going to read this post, but i felt the need to write these things.

I really love this game and i want it to flourish, but players alone can't do that. We need Mothership help in this moment more than ever.