When is Wasp out?

By Humantorch101, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Hall of heroes says January, but I thought she was the next release?

Wasp is the next release and she is out in January. Hall of Heroes also says that there are no new Marvel Champions products in December.

Oh wow, any reason they are not releasing on the normal monthly schedule, especially as its just before Xmas?

Just checked and the Wasp article actually says November.

9 minutes ago, Humantorch101 said:

Oh wow, any reason they are not releasing on the normal monthly schedule, especially as its just before Xmas?

No reason given, but the updated release schedule is:

- January- Wasp

- February- Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

- March - Galaxies Most Wanted

Presumably it’s just delays as we’ve seen with many many of their other products over the years.

As soon as I draw her! (unless the helmet is also in my hand)

(I know that's not what you meant but I couldn't resist)

I am still waiting for Ant-Man to release in my country. Some FFG things we get well before other places, some we get long after.

Release schedules are what happen to other people.

Still seems ridiculous to me that Wasp and Ant-Man are being released 2 months apart, especially when they have been partially designed to play so well together, with the team up concept.

5 hours ago, Humantorch101 said:

Still seems ridiculous to me that Wasp and Ant-Man are being released 2 months apart, especially when they have been partially designed to play so well together, with the team up concept.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me, either. Barring distribution issues, they really should have released Wasp this month (I can't believe it's already December!) and let January be the bye month.

On a side note, I've been thinking about the team up concept and if that will be extended to already released heroes. I'll make a different thread for that, though.

6 hours ago, Humantorch101 said:

I mean, I expect they’d be selling them if they has sufficient copies printed and shipped - the set was obviously designed a while ago...

My guess is this allows them to get out Wanda and Pietro in February which likely share a similar team-up mechanic, as well as timing it closer to WandaVision .

23 hours ago, IceHot42 said:

My guess is this allows them to get out Wanda and Pietro in February which likely share a similar team-up mechanic, as well as timing it closer to WandaVision .

They do have a team up card called order and chaos. I won't spoil it(cause I was about to on accident 😅 ), but it was in the Quicksilver live stream.